Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  NewsNews  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the GW site!
ALL GW members need to reply to this topic. Not replying may result in removal from clan.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Brothers......Its been too long.
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby MalFunctioning Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 pm

» ...crickets
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby *NY**WaRpOtHeClOwN Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 pm

» Hey there, all!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby erbal Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

» Hey everybody
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby odin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 am

» a little bit of old time fun
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby erbal Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 pm

» Hello =GW=
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby SgtCanard8 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 pm

» "Hello?!, anybody alive out there?"
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby odin Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

» Hey guys, i'm back
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby Hookatore Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby SoulSlayer Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm

» Been a while
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby Dleadlybreadv2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

» Whats up!!!!!!!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby SoulSlayer Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm

» What's up bros.
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby all4 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 am

» Greetings friends!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby Gheist_V2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby Darkne55 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

» hey venomineed10letterstopostthistopic
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby odin Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

» EA was hacked
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 pm

» coming along nicely now
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

» Scrimmageeeee
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 pm

» Sure Do Miss Everyone...
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby MalFunctioning Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

» china hacker gets pwnd
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

"Ultimate Showdown"

Go down 
+17
Darkne55
haqeye
Gheist_V2
Venomous_V2
greyraidersixz
erbal
Solja
AHotLoad
Mini()n
pickleMLSTR2
luigi16
jesuslover
all4
|>BA<|cocoune
m3phistopheles
MiSFiRE
brightnshiney
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
odin
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
odin

"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Project not only hacks but he has an extreme fascination with them, just find his youtube. Zender hacks too. But who cares? When you guys took blood's word to stop cheating what happened then? Just another ban. Must of been time released, right. Get some sense soldier and I suggest getting off your pedestal.

Soldier wrote:
Are you stupid?

Whenever someone asks "Are you stupid" in an argument you know they're pathetic.

2142 isn't a community, it's not a society of knifers, it's just a bunch of people who think they have something to show for 2 years of their life. Instead most of them come off as righteous assholes who turn the other cheek when one of their friends gets busted in 2142.

Shane does the right thing about 9 out of 10 times, you guys just do everything wrong. Cool organization tho, wish my clan had this much drama. Maybe I should start taking videos of my members playing, upload them and ask ppl out of my clan to judge my own members. GW is full of hypocrites. The only person who has a clue how to run the clan is shane, when he's around. He has got what it takes, while every "head" can't decide about issues worth a damn. Told soldier to do something with his clan once, but if this is what you had in mind, don't try.

Just don't care to play in a scrim with cheaters. Won't be replying, won't be looking, take my advice how you want, most of you will be pissed and a select few will know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't even really have the right to tell any of you how I think but at least I have proper grammar and spelling, shouldn't hurt too much to read.

See you guys in TKE and misfit, you're all welcome....well all4 i'd be careful, haqeye seems hold strong feelings for you.

P.S. Walkintall, I'm not sure how I wronged you, but I hope you can forget it, I'm sorry.

I'm not sure who first said this but people say you either love odin or you hate him. I'm ok with that, I let people know my opinion and my opinions are strong and they have no cushion. Behind every sentence there is a human being, I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings in the past. Hope to be knifing will all of you soon.

Farewell!
Willie, Odin, skrlx, whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teammisfit.com
luigi16
New Knife
New Knife

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Vz0 you are about the same age as project I would guess by what you have posted previously? So I cant expect you to understand my point of view yet and im not going to argue with you about it anymore. But as soldier has said he doesnt have to go to every server claiming his mistakes. Just because he hasnt admitted his hacking to every single person who has accused him of it, doesnt mean he hasnt admitted it all to anyone. So if you have a problem talk to him dont go about it with a strong finger pointed in his face tho.

Thanks Soldier and i completly agree with you.

Shane nice to see you back man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

Im not saying you have to tell everyone in the world that you have been hacking.

But at the very least, you should drop a message by on the forums.

I mean i could've used hacks. And then you can flame at me saying why didn't I admit it. I can simply use your logic and be like "oh well, i told this random noob called Dragonfireblabla that i used to hack, so ha!, do i need to go around the server telling everyone?"

See how that logic is the failz?

Again you dont have to tell the whole wide world. There really aren't much serious knifers around anymore, and if he wants to knife, he should tell it to the people that are in charge. Such as shane and bright and whoever.

From what i see, I presume he didn't.

If he did in fact posted an apology somewhere, then I am deeply sorry.

Again, I would love to see anybody that can knife on the battlefield.
Some of my best knifing friends have used hacks, yet they were crazy good.
I mean jesus, remember reuta? He was kickass for his time, yet he decided to use hacks along with supreme.

So please dont fall under the impression that I am againts all people that have ever hacked. I am againts those that hack and don't admit it.

edit; WHAT THE FUCK. ZENDER CHEATS?
Back to top Go down
MiSFiRE
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
MiSFiRE

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 am

odin wrote:
Whenever someone asks "Are you stupid" in an argument you know they're pathetic.

Thanks... You completely missed the point. But... Seeing as how you did not get my point I will explain it for you.
This is what I was responding to:
Vz0 wrote:
Now since you said that he admittd to you personally then great.. Why didn't you pass on the message?

There is NO point in me passing on the message that he has used hacks. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS ON PBBANS! Anyone with a brain can find out that he has hacked in the past.

So... Let's look at the quote in context.

Soldier wrote:
Why should I tell you that he has hacked in the past when he has a pbban and its so clear. Are you stupid? I don't believe so, use your head.

Once again, Thank you.

Edit: I never claimed my judgement was perfect, and for all I know he could be hacking. (But I don't believe he does any more) But as Darkne55 has said numerous times to me, the only person you know for sure about, is yourself

Last edited by Soldier on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
all4
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
all4

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 am

Odin, this doesnt just go for u, but i want to say this to everyone... but i dont get why people just come onto our forums and start insulting us. i mean is there really a point? does it satisfy you when you say we are bad at something? i suggest you keep those thoughts to yourself...
and about haq, lol idc if he wants to ban me on MisFit, i mean its his server, nothin i can do about it Razz. but i know he cannot do that in TKE. so i dont feel threatened at all...

i think before anyone posts something on this forum, i hope you would think about what u say. cuz im not liking what im reading... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://gwclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Soldier wrote:
odin wrote:

Thanks... You completely missed the point. But... Seeing as how you did not get my point I will explain it for you.
Vz0 wrote:
Now since you said that he admittd to you personally then great.. Why didn't you pass on the message?

There is NO point in me passing on the message that he has used hacks. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS ON PBBANS! Anyone with a brain can find out that he has hacked in the past.

Soldier wrote:
Why should I tell you that he has hacked in the past when he has a pbban and its so clear. Are you stupid? I don't believe so, use your head.

Once again, Thank you.

soldier your calling me a dumbass?

based on this

Quote :
Mind you he is a kid and he doesnt want anybody to think less of him if they thought he hacked but he is actually a really decent knifer without the hacks that he did or didnt use

even his own fucking friend isn't sure if he hacked or not.
so what if hes on pbbans?
he still hasn't admitted to it yet. And no, admiting to you personally over the phone isn't good enough. Its like me hacking and admitting to Callmepapa but no1 else. hahah who would know? But then again, its fine because as you said "i dont have to tell the whole wide world right?"

it is HIS responsibility to admit and apologize. Not YOURS. What did he pay you to help him clear it up on the forum cause he was pussy?

Now that I think about it, i dont reckon him to be in the matches.

Isn't is HIS responsibility to show us that HE is clean. And not OUR responsibility to FIND OUT if hes clean or NOT ?
Back to top Go down
MiSFiRE
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
MiSFiRE

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Vz0 wrote:
Soldier wrote:
odin wrote:

Vz0 wrote:

Soldier wrote:

Once again, Thank you.

soldier your calling me a dumbass?

based on this

Quote :
Mind you he is a kid and he doesnt want anybody to think less of him if they thought he hacked but he is actually a really decent knifer without the hacks that he did or didnt use

even his own fucking friend isn't sure if he hacked or not.
so what if hes on pbbans?
he still hasn't admitted to it yet. And no, admiting to you personally over the phone isn't good enough. Its like me hacking and admitting to Callmepapa but no1 else. hahah who would know? But then again, its fine because as you said "i dont have to tell the whole wide world right?"

it is HIS responsibility to admit and apologize. Not YOURS. What did he pay you to help him clear it up on the forum cause he was pussy?

Now that I think about it, i dont reckon him to be in the matches.

Isn't is HIS responsibility to show us that HE is clean. And not OUR responsibility to FIND OUT if hes clean or NOT ?

Once again, people are not reading what I said.

Soldier wrote:
I don't believe so, use your head.

Thank you.

He did not call me, it was over xfire. I don't know him personally. As I said before, I am all for banning him because of his pbbans, BUT if you are going to judge him off of a pbban, then do the same for everyone. That would mean we have to ban a lot of our friends and I do believe there are special cases. I judge him to not hack anymore based on what I have watched while he played. Not because he told me so. As I said before, I am not perfect and could be wrong, but I will still have my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
|>BA<|cocoune

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 pm

he hacked and now no
so why are u talking about that
hes not the only guy who hacked in his life
and if u want to know the truth talk to him on xfire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 pm

soldier im not judging him simply because he cheated.
im judging him because he cheated and did nothing to show us that he regretted it.

thers a difference.
Back to top Go down
brightnshiney
VIP
VIP
brightnshiney

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Who gives a shit. This game is dead. Anyone who chooses to continue hacking in it is just wasting money.
Back to top Go down
AHotLoad
Sharpened Blade
Sharpened Blade

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:08 pm

I think that CallMePapa is right.
Back to top Go down
pyedog777
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
pyedog777

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 pm

brightnshiney wrote:
Who gives a shit.

Stop worrying about the kid, as far as I have seen he has yet to show any interest in this 'showdown' anyways. So there's your answer, dont include him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedbclan.com
brightnshiney
VIP
VIP
brightnshiney

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 am

http://www.xgaming.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=4479#post4479
Back to top Go down
MalFunctioning
=GW= Head
=GW= Head
MalFunctioning

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:40 am

I agree with BrightandShiney. However, even when the game was in its prime, Purchasing a hack has always been a waste of money. Simply because you will never have realized the full potential of your abilities.

Personally, I think everyone arguing in this post is going through a huge loss of energy and time. People... You need to realize that every minute of every day is worth more than you think. There are only so many minutes in a hour and only so many hours in a day. All this childish arguing is not getting any of us anywhere.

So, Lets stop Wasting all our Time and Energy fighting over someone who could care less whether or not he is in or out. So since he has shown he no longer care then neither do we. He will or already has been removed. End of story.

Now, i am locking this topic so we can all use our limited time on this earth more wisely. Thanks for understanding.

Oh... Hey Bright, I know this was your topic before it had been hijacked by a bunch of idjits. So if you would care to, Restart this topic again. ((But mind all those who post in the next thread. If it gets outta hand again, I will not only delete the entire thread, But i will ban from the forums, the first person to post off topic comments.)) Get It? Got It? Good!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ultimate Showdown"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3