Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  NewsNews  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the GW site!
ALL GW members need to reply to this topic. Not replying may result in removal from clan.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Brothers......Its been too long.
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby MalFunctioning Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 pm

» ...crickets
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby *NY**WaRpOtHeClOwN Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 pm

» Hey there, all!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

» Hey everybody
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby odin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 am

» a little bit of old time fun
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 pm

» Hello =GW=
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby SgtCanard8 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 pm

» "Hello?!, anybody alive out there?"
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby odin Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

» Hey guys, i'm back
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby Hookatore Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby SoulSlayer Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm

» Been a while
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby Dleadlybreadv2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

» Whats up!!!!!!!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby SoulSlayer Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm

» What's up bros.
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby all4 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 am

» Greetings friends!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby Gheist_V2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby Darkne55 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

» hey venomineed10letterstopostthistopic
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby odin Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

» EA was hacked
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 pm

» coming along nicely now
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

» Scrimmageeeee
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 pm

» Sure Do Miss Everyone...
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby MalFunctioning Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

» china hacker gets pwnd
"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

"Ultimate Showdown"

Go down 
+17
Darkne55
haqeye
Gheist_V2
Venomous_V2
greyraidersixz
erbal
Solja
AHotLoad
Mini()n
pickleMLSTR2
luigi16
jesuslover
all4
|>BA<|cocoune
m3phistopheles
MiSFiRE
brightnshiney
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AHotLoad
Sharpened Blade
Sharpened Blade

"Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 am

luigi16 wrote:
Hey odin do you have anything better to do with your life then worry about old scores on a old game? Grow up man, Maybe you should get a girlfriend, a job, heck a few kids, Dont just live your life out behind a computer desk damn man thats sad....I dont hate you whether you beat me in this game or not? I hate you because your thee biggest douche i have ever met in any game in my entire life

Agreed - Does anyone 3rd that notion?
Back to top Go down
Venomous_V2
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soshistalker.com

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 am

Quote :
Calm down...The guy is only 15 or so,
oh yeah i forgot, because hes young hacking is O.K.

Quote :

he prolly just wanted to impress the ppl on here that have no lives and play all the time so they seem like they aimbot..Mind you he is a kid and he doesnt want anybody to think less of him if they thought he hacked but he is actually a really decent knifer without the hacks
he has two choices. either be a fucking idiot or a fucking idiot and a hacker.
if he was so good then WHY THE FUCK Did he use hacks?
And isn't that what all hackers want? To impress other people? I dont see how anything your saying is suppose to make his situation better.
Hey i dont have a thing againts him (well except for the 10 seconds after he banned me on noctix). but holy fuck, how much of a puss can he be? I know hackers, alot of hackers, and you know what. every fucking one of them admits it. (except for papa of course.. but you know .. he needs it)

Quote :
It doesnt matter im telling you he doesnt hack anymore.
Where the heck is all this sympathy for hackers coming from?
Back in the days me and my clan endured so much bullshit from everyone simply because the name of our clan CAME FROM A HACKER *gasp*.
And we were being banned simply for our clan name. (ask darkne55 all about it).

Now this fag that actually hacks comes along and we are all like "oh its alright, hes still a boy... "
yeah well grow the fuck up and admit your mistakes.
and back about what you said.
IT DOES MATTER. If he doesn't admit that he hacked it is a "fuck you" to everyone that thinks he hacks.

Quote :

And many ppl believe me when I tell them something, reason being I have never hacked and many ppl have looked me up on pbbans and I have always been clean myself. So listen to somebody you can trust for once..
wow your clean. Therefore I must trust you. Hey did you happen to know im clean too? And almost every fucking person in this forum?

Quote :

because many of them are young kids who just cant quite comprehend the skill of the game enough to be as good as you or me..
dude i was barely 15 when I played this game. it doens't take a 20 year old to
know how to knife. this is a fucking video game -.-

Quote :

so I personally try to stray alot of these kids from that bad habit..I would appreciate some help?
yeah, maybe the first thing you could do is get his fucking mind straight and tell him to admit that he hacked and make him understand its wrong and no1s going to suck his balls because he used an aimbot.

On the other hand, you can't stray kids away from aimbots. Its like companies trying to stop pirating. its INEVITABLE.
Back to top Go down
m3phistopheles
Fatal Knife
Fatal Knife
m3phistopheles

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 am

This happens once in a blue moon, but I totally agree with virg.
Back to top Go down
jesuslover
New Knife
New Knife

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 am

you keep those comments to yourself meph....and i dont see a post from odin so i am lost
Back to top Go down
AHotLoad
Sharpened Blade
Sharpened Blade

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:31 am

jesuslover wrote:
you keep those comments to yourself meph....and i dont see a post from odin so i am lost

Yea - but I was just excited that whenever flames or deushbaggery arises on this forum ODIN has to be the one responsible no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Gheist_V2
=GW= Head
=GW= Head

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:50 am

callmepapa do you even play 2142 anymore?
Back to top Go down
all4
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
all4

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:16 am

Yea he does.
Back to top Go down
https://gwclan.darkbb.com
greyraidersixz
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
greyraidersixz

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:35 am

pickleMLSTR2 wrote:
gayraidersixz wrote:
please i can take bright on any day. i'd own you too gaylover.

woah why you hatin? ive never seen you in the server before. ill have to kick your ass sometime

LOL! You're in for a surprise if you think that is going to happen.

i've played with you before on skrl/mamawulf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 pm

ffsakes hes joking. -.- can anyone actually beat bright and jesus??
Back to top Go down
|>BA<|cocoune

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:46 pm

come on vzo i think luigi is true
i dont like project but its true that now he dont used hack
so shut up, man what u want, and if u have something to say, u should say it to him
come on u look like a primary guy
Back to top Go down
haqeye
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
haqeye

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 am

|>BA<|cocoune wrote:

...so shut up, man what u want, and if u have something to say, u should say it to him...

Cocoune, I applaud you!

You are screaming the same that most of us have been screaming for months.

You Sir,
Have Earned a little bit more respect from myself and my associates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haq-eye.deviantart.com
Darkne55
Admin
Admin
Darkne55

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 am

Soldier wrote:
I still havent seen proof that project hacks, I know he used to but when I watch him he looks clean.

He's been caught, there's your proof. So what's so different now that he doesn't hack anymore? It's not fun anymore? Bullshit.
I used the think that pb was too hard on players because there was no way for a player to make amends. I don't feel that way anymore. When a player is caught cheating, he has shown that he has within himself the required character flaw necessary to lie and deceive the people that he games with.
You start clean, want to stay clean? Play clean.

Welcome back Shane!

Last edited by Darkne55 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To welcome back the man.)
Back to top Go down
ShaneWarily
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
ShaneWarily

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 am

Damn straight !! Playing clean is what we '=GW=' are ALL about....respect the Darkne55 at all times
Back to top Go down
http://thegwgwar.com
ShaneWarily
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
ShaneWarily

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 am

ps...... Gray OWNS everyone when she WANTS to....sorry Bright but that includes you....

I can't wait to get back into this circle of frukin drama, ilmfao stfu papa
Back to top Go down
http://thegwgwar.com

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 am

|>BA<|cocoune wrote:
so shut up, man what u want, and if u have something to say, u should say it to him

hmm I don't know if I should take this reply seriously or not...
I mean first you say luigi is true
then you contradict it by saying project never used hacks.
Well what does "now he don't used hacks" mean?
I take it that your trying to say he never used hacks ? Or are yoou trying a "past tense + past tense = present tense"?
Regardless, if you meant he doent hack "anymore" then your not even on our discussion which is about why project hasn't admitted that he hacks despite being caughtby pb.
Back to top Go down
MiSFiRE
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
MiSFiRE

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:45 am

Darkne55 wrote:
Soldier wrote:
I still havent seen proof that project hacks, I know he used to but when I watch him he looks clean.

He's been caught, there's your proof. So what's so different now that he doesn't hack anymore? It's not fun anymore? Bullshit.
I used the think that pb was too hard on players because there was no way for a player to make amends. I don't feel that way anymore. When a player is caught cheating, he has shown that he has within himself the required character flaw necessary to lie and deceive the people that he games with.
You start clean, want to stay clean? Play clean.

Welcome back Shane!

I believe we all possess "the character flaw necessary to lie and deceive." Are we better than them because we lie to people in person? I for one, am not perfect and have lied many times and will probably lie many more times in my life. I don't believe hacking is a "character flaw," I believe it is a maturity issue. MOST hackers are young kids because of their lack of maturity, but every once in a while we see older people that have not yet grown up. Your beliefs are tainted with what has happened with blood. You gave blood a second chance while he was still immature. He was immature when he started hacking, was immature when he was caught, he was immature when you gave him another chance, and he is still immature when things do not go his way. He blames everyone but himself for the problems he has had and when people try to correct him he tells them to "get off his nuts." We can only hope that he will grow up soon.

Don't get me wrong, I believe pb should be more harsh on hackers. If they are caught hacking, then they should be banned from that game. (It would reduce the temptation) So yes, I am all for banning hackers and not giving them a second chance. (To be fair, you would have to treat everyone the same) It is too easy for a hacker to come back and continue hacking. (Not really pb's fault I guess) But I still believe that those people that are immature enough to hack can grow up and quit hacking, and I do think project has matured a little. (I suppose I could be wrong) It's just not likely that anyone will mature in a small amount of time, but we all have to grow up some time. (Atleast I hope we do)

Vz0 wrote:
|>BA<|cocoune wrote:

hmm I don't know if I should take this reply seriously or not...
I mean first you say luigi is true
then you contradict it by saying project never used hacks.
Well what does "now he don't used hacks" mean?
I take it that your trying to say he never used hacks ? Or are yoou trying a "past tense + past tense = present tense"?
Regardless, if you meant he doent hack "anymore" then your not even on our discussion which is about why project hasn't admitted that he hacks despite being caughtby pb.

His first langauge is French. So forgive him for not having perfect English as you so clearly have. Quit acting like your too stupid to understand what he means. Maybe project hasn't personally told YOU that he hacked, but he has admitted it to me. He does not deny that he has hacked in the past. So please go have a conversation with him before you accuse him of lieing.

Edit: I'm all for banning project for his pbbans, but if that is the case then we need a standard to go by, and we can't discriminate based on our feelings for the person. If that happens then I will ban project, but if we are only going off the way we feel, then I feel he does not hack anymore, and I will not ban him.

Edit Edit: Seeing as how this topic is for the "event" that bright is trying to set up, if we are going to not allow project because of his pbbans, then the same should be done for ALL other potentials of the event. (Meaning pbban = no participation)
Back to top Go down
|>BA<|cocoune

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:00 am

project dont hack now so why u are talking about that
Back to top Go down
all4
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
all4

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:12 am

WAIT! bounce

You are all wrong! affraid

This topic is about the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!!!

and ya'll just hijacked this topic =o
Back to top Go down
https://gwclan.darkbb.com
jesuslover
New Knife
New Knife

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Vz0 wrote:

id just like to point this out incase u guys missed it
Back to top Go down
MiSFiRE
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
MiSFiRE

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 pm

jesuslover wrote:
Vz0 wrote:

We saw, we all just know he has no clue what he is talking about. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pickleMLSTR2
=GW= Member
=GW= Member
pickleMLSTR2

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:44 pm

i've played with you before on skrl/mamawulf[/quote]

oooo you were THAT noob...i gotcha. Just some more easy dog tags.... lol!
Back to top Go down
m3phistopheles
Fatal Knife
Fatal Knife
m3phistopheles

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:29 pm

This has everything to do with the showdown. One of the people nominated is a hacker, so it is relevant.

You guys all say "he is my friend, he doesn't hack," and defend him. Do you know that your "friend" has not only been caught once by pbbans, but multiple times? Some friend you are to not even know that. Some friend he is if you don't even know that. Do you know that your "friend" just bought VIP to a hack site? Of course you don't. Your "friend" would never tell you that. So, don't give me that shit that he is a good knifer. He is a hacking fag that will not quit.

PS I will ban this piece of shit from the server if I see him in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Soldier wrote:
jesuslover wrote:
Vz0 wrote:

We saw, we all just know he has no clue what he is talking about. Very Happy
care to explain to this noob then ?

As for project, based on previous replies project did NOT admit he cheated. Now since you said that he admittd to you personally then great.. Why didn't you pass on the message? Or is he a pussy and didn't want to tell everyone hoping that the aimbot may have enhanced his public figure?

I'm am purely arguing on the fact that if someone hacked, admit it, and apologize. I do believe that when one hacks they should be removedfrom the game for good. However, given that te fame is slowly diei g, I'd think you be better off letting him in.

Considring the fact that all of us are unsure of projects past, it shouldn't be you guys that are talking for him. If he wants to play again then he needs to grow the fuck up and have the balls to say it nice and loud to all of us.

As for the hacking with maturity, he's fucking 15. If he hasn't matured yet, he never will. If that's his excuse then I'd suggest you guys to tell him to gtfo.
Back to top Go down
MiSFiRE
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
MiSFiRE

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Vz0 wrote:
As for project, based on previous replies project did NOT admit he cheated. Now since you said that he admittd to you personally then great.. Why didn't you pass on the message? Or is he a pussy and didn't want to tell everyone hoping that the aimbot may have enhanced his public figure?

He doesn't need to join every server and be like "I have hacked before" if he no longer hacks. I may be blind, but I believe that project has not replied once to this topic. So where are you getting the information from previous posts that he is hiding it. Why should I have to pass on a message that everyone knows is true. Why should I tell you that he has hacked in the past when he has a pbban and its so clear. Are you stupid? I don't believe so, use your head. No one is lieing; no one is denying anything.

If you want to bitch at someone for denying that they hack even with a pbban, go to kmagaming.com and bitch at tong. (His name on their forums is assasins creed) Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate Showdown"   "Ultimate Showdown" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ultimate Showdown"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next