Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  NewsNews  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the GW site!
ALL GW members need to reply to this topic. Not replying may result in removal from clan.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Brothers......Its been too long.
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby MalFunctioning Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 pm

» ...crickets
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby *NY**WaRpOtHeClOwN Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 pm

» Hey there, all!
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby erbal Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

» Hey everybody
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby odin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 am

» a little bit of old time fun
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby erbal Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 pm

» Hello =GW=
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby SgtCanard8 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 pm

» "Hello?!, anybody alive out there?"
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby odin Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

» Hey guys, i'm back
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby Hookatore Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby SoulSlayer Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm

» Been a while
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby Dleadlybreadv2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

» Whats up!!!!!!!
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby SoulSlayer Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm

» What's up bros.
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby all4 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 am

» Greetings friends!
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby Gheist_V2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby Darkne55 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

» hey venomineed10letterstopostthistopic
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby odin Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

» EA was hacked
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 pm

» coming along nicely now
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

» Scrimmageeeee
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 pm

» Sure Do Miss Everyone...
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby MalFunctioning Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

» china hacker gets pwnd
MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
odin
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
odin

MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!   MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 am

Here's a preview for all of my fans <3 oxoxoxoxo

Back to top Go down
http://www.teammisfit.com
Venomous_V2
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer

PostSubject: Re: MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!   MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 am

Oh come on, Odin. It's not cool to post old stuff, it has to be new Sad. I like the "My Balls" song more, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soshistalker.com

PostSubject: Re: MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!   MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:28 pm

LMFLAKJFKDSJFSL HAHAHHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK ODIN DO U FIND FUNNY SHIT LIKE THIS !! HHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
odin
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
odin

PostSubject: Re: MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!   MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 am

That doesn't make it any less.

What you're saying is like, boxing is always better if it's newer because it's in HD. Boxing nowadays consists of love hugs and teddy bear gloves.
But if you look at old tapes of boxing, it was like they had iron knuckles and they actually tried to hurt each other.

SOWWY YOU WOOSA
Back to top Go down
Venomous_V2
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer

PostSubject: Re: MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!   MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Your band ain't bad, Odin. But you need more to beat me and the boys.

This is us performing So Hot

Back to top Go down
http://www.soshistalker.com
odin
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
odin

PostSubject: Re: MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!   MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:09 pm

your shit is so weak

i don't care, it's been heard before, and it's still the shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!   MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MY band is going to play swedish tv show!!!!!
Page 1 of 1