Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  NewsNews  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the GW site!
ALL GW members need to reply to this topic. Not replying may result in removal from clan.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Brothers......Its been too long.
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby MalFunctioning Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 pm

» ...crickets
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby *NY**WaRpOtHeClOwN Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 pm

» Hey there, all!
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

» Hey everybody
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby odin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 am

» a little bit of old time fun
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 pm

» Hello =GW=
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby SgtCanard8 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 pm

» "Hello?!, anybody alive out there?"
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby odin Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

» Hey guys, i'm back
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby Hookatore Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby SoulSlayer Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm

» Been a while
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby Dleadlybreadv2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

» Whats up!!!!!!!
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby SoulSlayer Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm

» What's up bros.
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby all4 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 am

» Greetings friends!
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby Gheist_V2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby Darkne55 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

» hey venomineed10letterstopostthistopic
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby odin Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

» EA was hacked
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 pm

» coming along nicely now
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

» Scrimmageeeee
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby gw screengems Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 pm

» Sure Do Miss Everyone...
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby MalFunctioning Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

» china hacker gets pwnd
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Emptyby erbal Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?

Go down 
+11
brightnshiney
m3phistopheles
pyedog777
jesuslover
greyraidersixz
Mini()n
Sapraedon
DeadlyKiller
Walkintall
all4
odin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pyedog777
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
pyedog777

DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:28 pm

you over there wrote:
I can update it for u fags if ya want...
DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Crazy_guy

Last edited by pyedog on Wed May 20, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedbclan.com
Mini()n
Deadly Katana
Deadly Katana

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Deadly don't you need to wait until you can get another photoshop license?
Back to top Go down
Sapraedon
Fatal Knife
Fatal Knife
Sapraedon

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:11 am

Entry level straighteners, Cora.

And I don't think Deadly could use photoshop. Ever.
Back to top Go down
m3phistopheles
Fatal Knife
Fatal Knife
m3phistopheles

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:00 am

is toothpaste code for cleavage? lol!

see you in hell pedophile. Laughing

(and, yes, I do see that there is a bottle of toothpaste there)
Back to top Go down
Mini()n
Deadly Katana
Deadly Katana

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Sapraedon wrote:
And I don't think Deadly could use photoshop. Ever.
You're probably right...
Back to top Go down
jesuslover
New Knife
New Knife

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Just saying its a good brand...
Back to top Go down
DeadlyKiller
New Knife
New Knife
DeadlyKiller

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Ok i never had photoshop and i never will... Not gonna spend hundreds of bucks for some dam computer crap... So NEXT...
Back to top Go down
brightnshiney
VIP
VIP
brightnshiney

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:28 pm

DeadlyKiller wrote:
Ok i never had photoshop and i never will... Not gonna spend hundreds of bucks for some dam computer crap... So NEXT...

how bout we L2internet
Back to top Go down
Mini()n
Deadly Katana
Deadly Katana

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:36 pm

DeadlyKiller wrote:
I have a pirated copy. So don't give me that $'s crap
Back to top Go down
m3phistopheles
Fatal Knife
Fatal Knife
m3phistopheles

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:19 am

GIMP is free and, judging from my limited use of Photoshop, has a lot of the same features.
Back to top Go down
all4
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
all4

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:34 am

haha High 5 ZiX Smile

I use pirated versions too lol... i use like pirated everything...

Pirated Microsoft Office, Pirated Movies, Pirated Games, Pirated Photoshop, and yea u get the point, im a cheap boy cuz i don't get a lot for allowance =P
Back to top Go down
https://gwclan.darkbb.com
m3phistopheles
Fatal Knife
Fatal Knife
m3phistopheles

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

If I ever get busted for my kid having pirated shit on a computer then she will not ever be on the computer until she moves out and has her own.
Back to top Go down
Sapraedon
Fatal Knife
Fatal Knife
Sapraedon

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:31 am

m3phistopheles wrote:
GIMP is free and, judging from my limited use of Photoshop, has a lot of the same features.

Gimp is mainly a vectorisation tool. It has similarities with Adobe Illustrator, not Photoshop.

Trust me, bro. Photoshop is top tier. Followed by Corel Photopaint and then everything else is lumped underneath.
Back to top Go down
Venomous_V2
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:57 am

Seriously, everyone. Learn to Paint. It has basically all you need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soshistalker.com
DeadlyKiller
New Knife
New Knife
DeadlyKiller

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Well im not gonna waste my time pirating anything or much less try to fix up a picture to a bunch of fags
Back to top Go down
Mini()n
Deadly Katana
Deadly Katana

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:23 pm

DeadlyKiller wrote:
Well im not gonna waste my time pirating anything or much less try to fix up a picture to a bunch of fags
You only go for strait men?
Back to top Go down
LooneyToon
New Knife
New Knife
LooneyToon

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:24 am

you're americans... you invented software piracy
Back to top Go down
all4
Professional Knifer
Professional Knifer
all4

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:25 am

OMG LOL LOONEY NICE ONE.

@ Americans
BURNNNNNN (:

hahahahhahha jkjkjkjk
Back to top Go down
https://gwclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 am

LooneyToon wrote:
you're americans... you invented software piracy
and china took it to the next level.
Back to top Go down
nirvana

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 pm

MIRC v7.15 Final + Crack

mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more. mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
Download : MIRC.v7.15.Cracked-EAT http://adf.ly/AuRc

*******************BANNED***********************

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
site builder
business opportunity
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:31 am

He looks like a girl. 12 year old chick with nail polish.

*************BANNED*************
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?   DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DeadlyKiller....Are you prepared?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BF2142 - Public Discussion :: Media Center-
Jump to: